Welcome to my blog!

I have no idea what I am doing...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing...

Kari! An invited (cross your fingers, fancy handshake parent trap style, wish upon a star) new author for my blog! Ha.. its unofficial but I am going to introduce you to her. This is Kari (follower, you already know her pretty well, but you might just learn something new about her today). Kari is my neighbor just right across the hall in fact. She is my buddy and she is my sister too. We have had our ups and downs. Speaking of ups...we put together a pretty rocking & amazing routine and sent it to someone who we thought could get us a great start in the music or choreographing world, we were so psyched!... but that actually didn't work out for us. Oh well it was more about the great experience working with her. On the other hand speaking of downs, sometimes she can be kind of loud next door, and I always ask nicely for her to turn down her music and she decks me right in the 'ol biceps brachii... we get over it fast though. I think she would be a great author and addition to my blog. She has a passion for fashion and tons of amazing hidden talents I hope she will share with YOU! I have made up a little poem, well not a poem, its no Haiku or anything, actually its just an acronym with her name perhaps... Anyways here it goes.

K---Kind person with kicken blonde hair, and a killer at sing star and most other games too!
A---AWESOME girl with an admiration for art (I threw in some alliteration)
R---Really fun and a ridiculously funny person who would make a stupendous author!
I---Incredible hostess, indescribable cook, and if I had to pick a third it would be goofy, just goofy! Ha

Meet Kari!


2 comments:

  1. Wow I did learn some things. . . like your desire to break into the music/choreographing business. Interesting. I'm not so sure about the cooking thing though. . . have you seen her crack eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?...and a passion for fassion...who knew? I took a bite of a sandwich she made the other day (not really considered cooking I know) but it was pretty dang good. It had just the right amount of cheese, meat, mayo and mustard! Voila! Fondu el fresco! Ha good thing there aren't eggs in that recipe!

    ReplyDelete