Welcome to my blog!

I have no idea what I am doing...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have a question????

....its right over there (I am pointing to the right)

So here are the rules to be eligible to vote:

1. You must have commented on my blog once or twice before
2. Someone in your family near or far must have suffered from hiccups sometime during their life.
3. You must consider yourself pretty AWESOME at badminton
4. You must be my oldest & coolest sister ever (Kari if you read this, dont be sad, you are my youngest and coolest sister ever and therefore you can't vote sorry...and Mr Anonymous you are my coolest brother, so you are out too)
5. Lets make this real tricky... you must have two dogs and their names must start with an N and M. I just threw that out there I have no idea.
6. You must know someone who....can ride HER bike for 41 miles in ONE day!
7. You must prefer being Luigi over mario or mushroom man (cant remember his name)
8. Someone in your house must have just had a birthday within the last month.
9. No one can beat you at Dr. Mario (oh wait did I?)
10. ...And last but not least you have to be signed up as my follower!

Does this describe you? Then you better VOTE!

Poll closes April 3rd 2011 at 8:30 pm ((ha ha ha just kidding 2010))
Majority wins of course!

Tiff

1 comment:

  1. I think someone didn't read the rules/criteria and voted. Hmmm, probably Mr. Anonymous or Dave, he's a skimmer.

    ReplyDelete