So little story, one day Kari got up and ready before me, she put on this stunning outfit, I noticed, and headed out the door with her BF Pauly. We had plans to meet later at Mr. Anonymous's house to play Super Mario Bros (never have you wanted to remain anonymous more than right NOW huh brother). I put on the same outfit I saw her walk out the door in...ha aha ha, wowza surprise surprise Kari was like "what the Tiff, you knew I was wearing this! You saw me this morning! How could you? You look AMAZING! I am with Paul, you are making me look stupid! You rock Tiff! HOW EMBARRASSING! What a great sister you are!" I am typing this so I can make Kari say just about anything I want her to... ha, but you can pick out what you think she really said, its in there. Good times huh Kari? Its kind of crazy but we have captured almost every time this has happened ON camera! Oh and our mom loves hearing this question..."mom, who looks better in this outfit? Who colored the picture the best? Mom's reply every time "I don't know? You both look great, both pictures are beautiful." blah. Now its time that you be the judge. WHO WORE IT BETTER?

This was a hard decision...it just seems that this fabulous embellished jacket, in tan, just fits the outdoors/basketball activity a little more, I dont know why. Maybe its because I can tell that Kari is fake playing the piano..
* Notice the fine editing on this picture here. Kari was supposed to do this part but decided to move away and left her computer behind for the summer, yeah your thinking what the? So I whipped out some skills in Photoshop Elements 4.0 and drew this fine check mark and circle! Boom baby! Pretty awesome and there is more to come...
This was a weird day... It must have been in the 60's perfect weather for some Ralph Lauren cargo shorts with a DownEast basic white tee layered with an Aeropostale 6 button pull over, well thats what I was thinking... and apparently Kari was TOO! Did I say this was BIZARRO because it totally was!
Kari admitted she looked better, I agree. She wins! check.
So remember that one time we went on this family vacation to the Ponderosa? What better for a souvenier than matching sweatshirts huh Kari? I don't think she was real happy that I picked out the red one too... but hey look at us wearing them now. I think Kari is starting to like matching me :)
Yeah, I would say that we look a little goofy when wearing them on our own.... but when we wear them on the same day AND hang out together it just adds something that blows me away....
...maybe its just the sisterly love that I am seeing, OR MAYBE this just has to be called a wicka-wicka TIE!
Okay this one is so so OBVIOUS of who wore it better....
Look at me! Seriously I don't have a fishing license but still decided to go on this trip. I wore my American Eagle off-white jacket (that Kari has on in blue) paired it with some camo pants, and spent my time hanging out at the moss pond and looking at ducks. Loser!

Kari on the other hand, who layered her blue American Eagle jacket with a fancy coat was just cooler all the way around this day (hence the larger circle with big yellow check mark). She has a license, blah. She got to handle worms like a man, blah. She sat in her fishing chair and laughed at me, blah. She didn't catch a fish, HA HA, but still wins... You are one cool cat-...fish Kari!
We could go on forever, but here this last one I am going to leave up to you. You be the judge.

BBBBBIZZARRO! We all match each other what! Are you seeing this Follower?! You really like to match us too? I totally was wearing that before both of you. Ok so now who would you put the creative circle with a check on? I don't know, I might have to go with mom or Tony on this one ha...we all look GRRRREAT!
Ps....
looks like Kari has a little hidden secret herself....(she actually LOVES to match bro-law Dave too!) Touche Kari, you had us fooled!
Tiff




I have some evidence that kari copies Dave too. Maybe I'll post it or send the pics to you to add to yours. Crazy girl.
ReplyDeleteIs that just the same light jacket every time? Maybe you guys just need to get a new jacket? Maybe try a color other than white/off-white/or gray? ;) Oh and that's some excellent photoshop work!
ReplyDeleteYeah maybe HUGE passion for fashion was the wrong thing to say....Those tend to be the colors that catch our eyes. Oh and nope different light jacket. There was red in there too! I have to thank Kari for swaying my first pick of the blue sweatshirt to that bright red sweatshirt she was handling, I wouldn't have picked it if she hadn't ;) Ha Ha Ha. Photoshop 4.0 vs. Tiff. Tiff- check!
ReplyDelete