Hi, co-author here! Der der der-der! I am so glad I got to read that letter my sister wrote, isn't she great?! I want so badly to be able to update you on what has been going on in my life. So let me fill you in.
Wyoming is AWESOME and totally AMAZING! The views are so breathtaking here... truly a scenic vista!

It has been pretty crazy, and I have been pleasantly surprised with all that Wyoming has to offer. As I was driving (singing along with Celine Dion of course) I noticed all these wonderful animals that I never have encountered in Idaho.


A bull elk HOLY SWEEEEET!
A Unicorn! What?!

Some Bison.
Bound... bound... bound and rebound! Jackalope. Fun times!
I just LOVE nature and all of its animals. I honestly have wished my whole entire life that I could have been Noah guiding the animals onto the arc two by two!
I had my first run in with a bear. Kind of a creepy story. One night I was up late playing truth or dare with my I Pod Touch.... and I was dared to go outside and run 1 lap around my house. I had to do it. You can't turn down a dare. So I did it, I went outside... I also found myself chanting "whooo's got my golllllden arrrrm"...weird... and then it sounded like it was coming from the MAIDS room...ha, but really it WAS that freaky. Almost back to my front door, and there it was... BEAR.... Oh, and I BEARely made it out alive, good thing I am a fast runner like my sister Tiff. Luckily I managed to get this great shot with my 1.3 megapixel camera on my celluLAR.
(You might be thinking that "No, Kari wouldnt say all this"...but actually Kari really IS this cheesy/weird... and she would. Trust me.)
What else do I have to share???
Oh! I have a few roommates I would like to introduce...
and Denise.



What else do I have to share???
Oh! I have a few roommates I would like to introduce...
and Denise.I love to hang out with them. We have so many things in common, as you can tell from their pictures!
Here is a shout out! Love you Girls!
This is where I am staying. Its quite nice on the inside....

Love my bed, and loving my hair in this one!

Life is treating me well in Wyoming, but I do miss my family and my boyfriend TONS! Can't wait to get back! Well signing off...

Fetchin*Awesome
Oh PS... you wouldnt believe it but yet again I am going to be wearing ANOTHER bridesmaid dress. Take a look... I am kind of excited to wear this one. I am going to look SLAMMIN in it ;)
Ha Ha Ha Ha That will teach her for not updating on her own!
~ tiff








No comments:
Post a Comment