Welcome to my blog!

I have no idea what I am doing...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hey there, Tiff here! I am filling in for Min while she is out having a blast with all her company!  What's awesome is that I have got the inside scoop! I frequently call her to find out what she is doing and then I deliver it to YOU. Voila, so I will be filling you in on what they are up to.... Here we go!!!!


Day 1:
Getting ready for company... Mindy spent an hour cleaning up the house, moving furniture around to accommodate her visitors comfortably in her office and Miley's play room. Min said the most stressful part was picking stickers off every piece of furniture, she says "thanks Miley"...we all know it was Dave though ;)
When company arrived there was a lot of hugging and singing. From Dave especially.
 ("I am here with my dad....") Dave mentioned that he saw a tear roll down his dads cheek when he sang those words. I am waiting for the video footage of this. Must have been beautiful Dave!

Min wanted to make sure I told you that the best part of the day was playing a leisurely game of pass the pigs. Ha leisurely? I have seen those Smith visitors play games before. Guaranteed INTENSE and COMPETITIVE!
(one guest is not pictured here so....)  Photo Credit Tom ;)

Mindy won the game when she rolled a....
Thats right! A DOUBLE LEANING JOWLER! Boo ya! 
YAY for family game night done right!

Being a frequent guest at Mindy and Dave's house, I know that Dave is all about good food. Let me tell you, he has certainly outdone himself on this one. First, researching the "how to" of fishing, then to catch, fillet, debone and prepare this beauty....WOW I think all of us bloggers are wishing we were there!  Dinner for the first night: 
Yep a nice catch! Yummmm! Or as Dave likes to say... "oh snaaap!"

I talked with Miley on the phone, I was a bit confused, but I think she said: 
"Tiff I learned to go diving!"
Or...
 "Tiff I learned to ride a Penny Farthing"

Either way, GO MILEY!

Check back for Day 2 of their adventures!



5 comments:

  1. Wow - awesome time. Go Smiths! Good job Tiff - can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is SO FUNNY! I think Mindy should have visitors invade her house more often so that you can do the posting for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that previous comment from tiff was actually from Josh-man...

    ReplyDelete