Welcome to my blog!

I have no idea what I am doing...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts...

  • So strange not having a car... I feel so "green." It makes up for all of the hairspray I use i guess.
  • It amazes me that we sold the broken car for $525...the more I think about it...it had ALOT of little problems too. (dont ever reverse in a car wash when your under the dryer, even if your car is not dry) you are welcome :)
  • Josh asked me what wildlife I saw on the drive up. I saw a cat and some cattle!
  • Paul is funny (I hitched a ride up with him), I want him to babysit my children.
  • Josh and I were walking to Albertson's and on a rock it said: Welcome to Liberty Lake est 2001...?? Really? Josh has socks older than that!
  • I got yelled at for cutting in line at the bank...its fine to do that back home... no one cares except for my mom.
  • Called Jared and told him sorry he was having such a hard time getting a hold of me...(he didnt try) It was just an excuse to call and talk to my bro.
  • Cloudy rainy days =8  Sunny days=1  Otter pops=30+ 
  • I really miss Sadie :( and the fam. Who wants to come visit?
  • Went roller blading and didn't win ONE race! Dang Josh he's good! On a better note my shirt matched my blades ;)
  • LOVED skyping the Smith's at the clubhouse. Funny how every person who walked by talking, Miley would yell JOSH!
  • Last night I hurried and put Josh's shoes on (they were by the door) and went outside when I heard a croaking frog. Josh brought a flashlight and told me to be quiet...I tripped in his big shoes...scared ALL croaking frogs away that night. bummer.
  • Tried working out at the clubhouse gym...5 minutes on the elliptical one day is good enough right? Yep!
  • Bought 14 jugs of juice that all have to be refrigerated...yumm and a little crowded.
  • Called Kari 4 times while she was at work the other day... that made her smile on the inside :)
  • 2 pieces of furniture in our apartment living room...one of which found by the dumpster (maybe "in" Josh hasn't said yet)
  • Ironic...I am listening to Good Life by One Republic. You Tube it, it's my favorite!
...Oh and I need to take some more pictures...

1 comment: