Welcome to my blog!

I have no idea what I am doing...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 12th means...

Thats right! If you love Peeps, you can thank a man named Sam Born. If you don't love Peeps, then I don't think you need to be thanking anyone for that...
I tried this fun and easy peeps quiz... here, and missed 2, ahh bummer.

We bought 2 packages of peeps the week before to save for this day. You would not believe this, but they didn't last. I resisted opening them until Saturday...and they were both gone by the end of Sunday. So, we purchased more peeps.
and conquered this...
...in 2 days...

We celebrated "Eat as Many Peeps as You Can Day Eve."



 Josh says: "YUM!" ....you can read it on his face :)
When Kari came over to celebrate this day with us, she refused to eat a PEEP! How rude! Who does that? Well, instead she celebrated by watching television with us. It was fun.
But...Congratulations Kari, you are The Biggest Loser...for not trying a peep ;)

I enjoyed many peeps. In fact, I enjoyed sooo many of them that when it came time to update the blog on April 13th with our celebrations... I felt like a stuffed marshmallow bird, regurgitating my food to feed my little chicks. bleh!



Do not panic! Dooo noooot panic! I still love those sugar coated little birdies...one tummy ache isn't going to stop me like it has in the past ;)
Oh and where are your pictures? This is unbelievable! Nobody submitted pictures of them eating the beloved easter treat....
so I have to assume the same thing happened to you guys.
yep...thats how I felt too, bud.
Umm, Min, Miley, Dave, your excuses are PATHETIC!...You belong in Kari and Moses's picture up above ;)

4 comments:

  1. You dad ate the peeps faster than I could find the camera!!!! Wow, they must have been good! Sorry you missed the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lie Mom! Avada Kedavra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought of you...

    http://thecreativecouncill.blogspot.com/2011/04/smeeps.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly! You read this blog????? Crazy! I forgot to tell you I checked out the blog....smeeps totally sound DELICIOUS! I have got to try that!

    ReplyDelete