You know, some things come hard for some people...for instance for me, math was a little hard, singing on key is hard, trying new foods is hard... on my tummy, and drinking out of one glass for the whole day is hard... But drawing birds is NOT! I am good at it.
Check it out...
I. seriously. straight up. drew this!
I dont think anyone has heard this joke yet so...
Knock knock
Who's there?
Owls...
Owls whoo?
'Dats right! Owls hooo :)
Now that's a classic
This is Josh's bird. This bird is celebrating 'Draw a bird day' by making pancakes and hashbrowns for all his birdy friends :) This should say: By: Joshua A+
She is a natural bird drawer...a little unfair. I am pretty sure I was drawing lines and ovals at this age...but look at me NOW! Way to go Miley, you are so fly like an eagle!
I am impressed! This is Dave's bird... he may have traced it, or maybe he didn't? You can make that call...I am going to believe that he drew it, and I am going to name him Bunky, the funky little bird monkey. Why? Because I want to :)
Not all of us were creative enough to come up with titles for our pictures but Min was. Mindy's an odd duck. Oh wait, the title of Mins pic is ODD DUCK :) Pretty fabulous and unique. That reminds me...
How do you catch a unique duck?
Unique up on it.
How do you catch a tame duck?
Tame way, unique up on it!
bwahahahaha
Way to go Smiths! You are one fun flock.
HERRRRRRRREEEEEs Grammie!
I can't see the birds in this....and I think this is a graphic from 'Print Master Platinum Edition'. Don't make me or Dave repeat the unforgivable curse, mom ;) but thanks for submitting something.
So I called my dad last night. He was in the middle of watching Tangled. I asked him to pause it, because I had to tell him something important. So he did. Then I asked him to go get a piece of paper and pencil...and he did. Then I told him to draw a bird. He said he was no good at drawing birds. I disagreed with him. I told him HE was the reason I have this talent. He laughed at me, and then my mom called me a "fart head" and turned the movie back on...no bird entry from my dad :(
This was sent via text message from Paul...I am going to say it was for my birthday! Thanks Paul! He says Kari drew it, but I think someone is being a little shy... Its REALLY good Paul!
I bet we can all guess who this picture came from...Show off ;) This is from Kari. I like the shading she did. and his little vest. and his glasses. Reminds me of Stuart Little...crazy, so does Kari. Kari, I give it two thumbs way way up. And yes, its today its today, and you can shake your tail feather now.
This is Jared's bird....a Peacock. I asked him if Breht helped him with the coloring. He said:
"Nope, thats all me. not giving credit to anyone else." I say, it's Googleable :)
I asked him to tell me a little bit about his bird...but,
he didn't have time because he was working on another picture...
He must have meant working on another google image search for coloring pages to do on Sunday... That is such a red-headed thing to do :)
This Penguin is pretty COOL though, literally.
What a great day! Lets just say it...
We LOVE drawing BIRDS, and WE are ALL good at it! :)










I like that Josh's bird is making pancakes and hashbrowns, and that you quoted Mom as saying 'fart head'. Classic!
ReplyDeleteTiff, you are sooo funny! Dad says you are a "dingle".
ReplyDeleteAnd my I say, my children are sure talented!!!